Sunday, March 27, 2011

Habitat for Humanity

Good Evening!

First, an explanation. I’m sure somebody has noticed that I haven’t been posting everyday. I have made a decision to only post when I have something useful to say. Since that does not occur everyday, I will not be posting everyday :)

OK! Yesterday morning, we got up early(for a Saturday)at 8 and we to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore:

RestoreGenerally, Habitat for Humanity builds houses for disaster victims and low-income families:

habitat-wall-raising  What we did however, is work with ReStore. They are one of the largest income sources for Habitat. They take donations of home furnishing items and sell them to raise money for their house projects. We worked to move a bunch of huge items from a warehouse the the store.

Habitat for Humanity is a wonderful organization that I encourage all of you to get involved with!

No comments:

Post a Comment