Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally!

I am finally not sick anymore! All that is left is a lingering sniffle or two.

This will be a short post because I am “Dog-tired” ( do you  think this is because they sleep all day?")hah!

Breakfast was boring and not picture worthy. 1 over-easy egg, 1/4 cup diced potatoes and an orange. Lunch however….ahhhmazing. It was…wait for it…are you ready…. are you sure….. burrito bar day. ok, maybe to you that means nothing, but next to steak salad day, it’s my favorite:

001 In the mix: Refried Beans(alot :D), spinach, cucumber, tomato, cheese, and a dab of sour cream. You can’t see the tortilla on the side, but it’s the sundried tomato basil. It was sooo nomlicious! Dinner was salad and chicken.

As for workouts, I kicked butt ;) If I do say so myself.We got pedometers in chapel, and from 11 am on, I got in 9,329 steps today. I heard somewhere that you should get 10,000 in a day, so I figure I can do that easy. I went to Vinyassa Flow Yoga tonight, and it was a killer! I asked Martha if we could do some of the “weird stuff” you know, the crazy yoga magazine postures nobody can really do correctly because they’re insane? yep. we did them. Crane? Check. Bird of Paradise? Check. Wild Thing? Check. It was awesome. After, I went to the SAC and ran 2 miles, because my race is on Sunday. Wish me luck!

Well, my bed calls, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment