Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pixar Short Films and John Wayne

Good Morning!

I hope your Sunday is relaxing thus far. In observance of the Super Bowl, I decided to wait until it was over to post. I spent all day yesterday chillin’ big time. The boyfriend and i snuggled and watched John Wayne movies( The Quiet Man and Island in the Sky) and ABC Family was showing all of the Pixar Short Films. I absolutely LOVE those little shorts. Here, just for you, are a few of my favorites :

For the Birds…pee your pants funny :)

One of the originals :) The little baby lamp is too cute :)

Don’t worry- it is in English. This is my absolute favorite…ever. It showed before UP.

By the time this is read, we all know the the Green Bay packers won. Congrats! I was rooting for the Steelers, but it’s whatever :)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment