Lets start with some fun stuff. One of my favorite bloggers, Caitlin Boyle (Operation Beautiful) posted a video called “the accent vlog” This is supposed to showcase the accent of the area you are from:
If you wanted to follow along, here is the list of words/questions for The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
I encourage other bloggers to play along!
I had the most delicious Chicken Ceaser Wrap for lunch, with chicken, lettuce,tomato,bell peppers, and dressing on a sundried tomato tortilla.With Parmesan cheese! I also had organic steamed green beans:
After a few classes, Bestie Amanda and I went for a run outside( we’ve been running on the treadmill this whole time) It was nice. We did about 2.2 miles. Honestly, it was not that fun. I was cold, and my Shin Splints were killing. However, the after-run snack was worth it :
Sweet, crunchy apple with a mix of Justin’s all natural chocolate peanut butter( O-M-G) and Jiffy :)
I am spending my Friday night very leisurely, as it is the end to a crazy long week. I am going to go to bed early tonight and wake up at 7:30 for an 8 am Hot Yoga class. After, I am getting a hair cut and cleaning. woo-hoo!
have an amazing night, friends!