Monday, January 17, 2011

Right Back On Track

Good Afternoon Dears,
I realize I did not post anything yesterday at all. Sorry about that, I was just too tired when I got home.  Good news though, I am right back on track eating healthfully after my weekend of unhealthy eating and hurting tummy. Breakfast was a little cup of Organic Greek Yogurt (Blueberry):
Yummmmmm!
 I have a class called "Foundations of Fitness" and this morning we played Volleyball( My sport of choice), and after I came back I had to shower like lightning fast, and get to class. There is a blood drive on Wednesday, and I always get disqualified for low Iron, so I am trying my best to increase my Iron intake with daily multivitamins, and this delicious fresh spinach salad:
LOVE this dressing!
 In the salad: fresh spinach, red and green bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and the famous organic french tomato dressing.  I also had some green peas, steamed red potatoes and sliced turkey:
  Off to Yoga this evening, and playing inter-mural Dodgeball at ten tonight. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment