Friday, January 7, 2011

The Beginnning

Good Morning!
 Expanding on the info section,let me tell you guys a bit about myself. I am 20 years old, and since I know people will ask this question, I weigh 203 lbs. presently,my BMI is 36.0. I go to school in West Virginia at Ohio Valley University.  I am a wellness major. What that does is set me up to get a masters degree in Dietetics and become a Registered Dietitian   This blog will serve several purposes. It helps me to stay accountable by posting what I eat and what I do in a given day. I'm also hoping that it will be useful for school at some point. I would love to get a ton of comments and a ton of tips. all the time, everyday. I will mostly be posting whatever comes to my mind, random as it may be, and I will try to post every day or every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment