Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Interesting Theories and Delicious Yogurt

Good Morning,
I should not be up this early, but my roommate had an 8am class,so up I am. Last night, right after I logged off of the computer for the night, I had a really interesting theory. I'm sure this is something that every person who has ever had weight loss success has already figured out, but here goes. I realized that trying to go about this with the mindset that I need to lose weight , and nothing else is really important, is not working. I have been actively trying to lose weight for a couple of years, but nothing drastic has changed. I think that it will be far more effective to keep the idea that I need to be healthy. Make healthy food choices, and exercise because it's a good, healthy idea. I think I need to stop being so terribly preoccupied with the size of my jeans or the number on the scale. If I go about with a healthy attitude, surely a healthy body will follow,right?I have this goal check list(above.) Note that it is entitled "Skinny Chick Goal Checklist", and while you all know that I highly approve of goals, I'm not sure that these are the particular goals I need to obsess about, you know?
On the food front, the Organic Greek Yogurt I got yesterday and Wal-Mart is awesome :
Crazy awesome and organic!
 I had a 4oz cup of this for breakfast this morning and loved it. I had never had Greek yogurt before the other day (I had pomegranate),but I fell in love with the creamy texture and how filling it is.
Alright, I'm off to  get ready for the day, but I will probably post again later.Please comment and let me know what you think about my theory. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment