Sunday, January 23, 2011

Think Before You Snack..I Mean Act

My wonderful roomie went to her Grammy’s house on Saturday and made me a cookie bigger than my face:

SDC12964 I was trying to think of a post title, and roomie (Chelsea) said “what’s that in Mulan? think before you snack..I mean ACT!”  I replied “fantastic!” That goes with the monster cookie you gave me. My advice for today is to think before you snack…and act. I have been just eating one little bite of this cookie at a time , so i can spread the calories out over two days or so.

Breakfast this morning was so very yummy, Pomegranate Berry Organic Yogurt from Stonyfield Organics with  Cascadian Farms Fruity O’s mixed in. Nom-licious:

SDC12962

Lunch was awesome too. Sadly, I forgot the camera, so you'll have to take my word for it. I had an omelet with Broccoli and Cheddar cheese in it, and a piece of 12 grain bread with peanut butter. YUMMM.

As far as a workout, the gym is closed on Sundays, so I couldn’t run.But, we had practice for Expressions tonight. Expressions is an event for social clubs at my school where each club puts on a mini musical for the community. Ours is about forbidden love and has some wonderful dance numbers that we practiced for two hours tonight. So lets just say I got my workout in :)

Alright, roomie is trying to sleep,so I will leave you with this; always think before you snack or act :) Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment