Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Positive Energy!

Hello Loves,

I want to share with you another theory/idea of mine. Now, to be fair, I’m not the first person to come up with this one,but bear with me. Positive pictures, quotes, etc. in a living space fill that space with positive energy.Yes, I realize that this comes from the idea of Feng Shui, but I was pretty proud of myself anyway. All of this is because I wanted to show you the fabulous piece of art I have created for my dorm room wall:

wall chakra

I don’t claim to know anything at all about Feng Shui, but I know that this symbol makes me happy, and I can tell you why. This symbol is the Sahasrara Chakra,or thousand petaled lotus. This symbol is painted on all the walls at the yoga studio I attend, so i associate it with calming yoga-peace. Also, it is said that Sahasrara, and focusing on it brings you closer to God and wisdom. I love it :)

I completely forgot to take pictures at lunch and dinner, but I had a wonderful sandwich(same for both) with Whole grain bread, turkey breast, cheddar cheese, tomato, fresh spinach, and cucumber. It rocked my world, a lot.

Now, off to bed.I am giving blood tomorrow, and I want to be ready.

Goodnight Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment