Monday, January 10, 2011

Triple Workout, and Subway, eat fresh!

Hey!

Delish Veggie Beef Soup
Greek Yogurt, Pom, carrots, and Clementines
I had the best day today! Registration for the spring semester was this morning, and all my classes worked out the way I wanted them.Then, came the first workout of my fabulous day. I went down the the weight room at school and busted out the first week of the Couch to 5K plan, and a little more: ) After, my bestie Amanda and I went to my very favorite Wal-Mart,where I had the most awesome lunch at Subway. The sandwich is Turkey, Tomato, Cucumber, and Lettuce on 9 Grain Honey Oat. Yummy. The soup is a 100 calorie bowl of Vegetable Beef, and I just loved the huge carrot pieces. After we ate, we decided to shop a little at Wal-Mart, and I picked up some “groceries", which just means healthy snacks, because I eat in the Cafeteria. I found these adorable little crinkle cut carrot chips, and I love them. I also got a bag of clementines, and a pomegranate. We also found Blueberry organic Greek yogurt that I just had to have, and I got a refillable, BPA free 5 gallon water container full of purified water there, because the water at school is yucky. There is a metallic penny taste I cannot stand. Anyhow, second workout of the day was Vinyassa Flow Yoga for an hour and a half after dinner (steamed green beans, cheddar cheese, and a plain bun-less burger). When I got home from Yoga, I somehow felt like I had not tapped in to the day's full potential, so I did 45 min. of Zumba Fitness on my Wii. I loved it, as usual. 
Ahhh-mazing 9 Grain Honey Oat
So, as you can tell, I had a great day fitness, food and fun-wise. Comment and tell me about your great day!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment